PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Project Three Hundred and Sixty Five

Here is this last week in pictures.


I thought I'd do something a little different with today's post and do a day-by-day explanation of what each pictures is from this week, just to mix it up a bit.

Day 29:  This is my make-up bag.  Its a little dirty, I admit.  But it is very clear that I am a fan of Avon.Mark products.  My favorite is the On The Dot eye color compact.  Shimmery, long-lasting color in a variety of "Shaina-approved" shades. ;) And their foundation is lovely.

Day 30:  We have been waiting for the new Fair To Midland album to come out.  Chris got tipped at work for picking up extras so he went to Hastings after work and picked it up.  We listened to it all the way through 3 times the day we got it.  We like to call the music style: folk metal.  Its hard musically, but lyrically its so whimsical and full of great storytelling.  LOVE IT!

Day 31:  Chris and I started to paint my office.  I have been planning the concept for my office space for awhile (see this post from a year ago!).  I got the shower curtain and its been cut and turned into curtain panels, and I color matched them to buy this paint.  2 walls are this purple color, and the other two we're doing grey...hopefully stripes!

Day 32:  The finished blog design I created.  See full details HERE.

Day 33:  Sunday after the meeting we went in service with the Russian group in our congregation.  They were working on their convention invitation campaign and taught us a presentation in Russian.  This was Chris' first door doing his Russian presentation.  We had fun!

Day 34:  I woke up at 6am to a thunder and lightning storm that turned into a downpour by the time I got to work that day.  It was hard to get a good picture from work, but there was sooo much rain!

Day 35:  This is the set-up at our Kingdom Hall where I do ASL interpreting.  We have our TV, DVD player and hats!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment