PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 06, 2010

in the works

im thinking positive and planning ahead for when we really own the house (loan documents at underwriting as we speak).  my office/studio is the room im most excited about right now.  so i've been scouring the internet for some inspiration and fun ideas to incorporate...  and can you guess my color scheme??  gray and purple. 


im loving the idea of dark gray on the walls.  *swoon*  and i already have a shower curtain i've been saving that im going to cut into panels and turn into curtains. 


i already have my perfect IKEA desk i got a couple weeks ago from friends of ours.  you should of seen how excited i was when i found it.  and for $100 and the promise of a photoshoot and a chris-cooked dinner... now that's a deal!!

i'm loving modern and simple, but with a slight kitchy flair.  and im still trying to decide if i want to keep my clock wall in my office or not...  decisions decisions.  lol. 

do you have any fun decorating links or ideas to share??  i'd love to see them and hear your thoughts about my studio makeover ideas. :) 


1 comment: