PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 24, 2011

a new design

I am so excited to share my newest blog design with you.  I had so much fun working on this one.  The lovely Felecia   (who I know from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out) gave her friend MaryC my email and we got right to work creating an online space that would feel like home for Mary.  She answered the questions in my little questionnaire so I could get a feel for her design style and what she was looking for.  And this is what I designed just for her.

Mary was looking for something rich in color, that felt a little distressed but homey.  She wanted a place she would feel comfortable spilling her guts.  She sent along a file of her actual signature which I had fun incorporating.  And since I couldn't find any social networking icons that match the feel I was going for, I created some myself.  I think they are my favorite part!

Click through to see her full blog and read her two-part story explaining the thought process behind her brand new blog.  A Full Life with an Empty Nest.

Thanks so much Mary for choosing me for your blog design needs.

For more info on my blog design work click HERE.  I'd love to create a space just for you too!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I might need to see you about my little ole blog...it needs a face lift!

    ReplyDelete