PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

another installment in The Hair Diaries

My hair is getting soooo long!  And I have made a deal with Chris that I won't cut it this year (aside from the necessary trim).  So in an effort to, well keep entertained I guess (lol), I've been searching online for some fun hair tutorials to try.

Elsie of A Beautiful Mess had one recently called:  "How to Style a Messy Bun."  It looks super cute and easy enough, so yesterday I decided to give it a try.


 I probably would make it "messier" next time, but I love how the purple peeks out at all the right places.
I also recently purchased a copy of the Twist&Pin ebook from Hair Romance, which is full of tutorials for some of the cutest and unique hair styles I've seen in awhile.  So as I try them I'll probably photograph and share the results.

What tutorials have you tried lately??

1 comment:

  1. Well, since I barely have any hair I haven't bunned in a long time. I am sort of a tutorial viewing addict but I use them more for ideas than actually doing something.
    But I did enjoy your messy bun AND I love your purple streak.

    ReplyDelete