PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

AUGUST 2010:  this month we had our mortgage loan approved and moved one step closer to being homeowners, i shared a lot of scrapbook layouts all about discovery, ate sooooo much corn on the cob, helped my in-laws move, turned 24 and wrote about all the things i learned at 23, took pictures of my friend jaimin, decided on 4 simple goals for the rest of the year, watched Aarti win the Next Food Network Star (she was my favorite from the beginning),  did a fun family shoot for an old friend, drank a ton of orange juice, ran out of scrapbooking adhesive, planned and executed the BEST surprise ever, cooked dinner all by myself, had taya help me touch up my roots, took pictures in the middle of the road, saw and loved eat, pray, love, got to go to the WPPI Roadtrip in Seattle and hear Jasmin Star speak, took pictures for my friends cam and amanda, learned even more about myself, watched my puppy grow, received a love letter from my husband, and moved toward the future with excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment