PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Project Life Weeks 5 and 6

ProjectLife2014

I bought a refill for my dymo label maker and decided to use that on my scripted week cards to show the dates of each week. I love that its still black and white, little enough to not loose the impact of the scripting, but does the job. I’ve since gone back and added the date range to weeks 1-4.

ProjectLifeWeek5-3

So today I have weeks 5 and six to share.

ProjectLifeWeek5

Week 5 began with a trip to visit Hannah (and baby Harper) for a new haircut and color. I really wanted to get to a platinum blonde color, and we almost got there. See my Hair Diaries post here. The first of February brought the beginning of my Life Scripted class at Studio Calico. I was invited to be a model at my friend’s CAbi party and had so much fun. Fitting into smaller size clothes and trying on tons of outfits was a blast.

ProjectLifeWeek5-1

On the weekend Chris and I went to Wenatchee to celebrate our Half-aversary (just a few weeks late) and I got Chris a brand new acoustic guitar as a gift. We enjoyed steaks at Applebee’s and did a little shopping for grey boots for me. And Sunday was the Superbowl! The Seahawks won, and it was neat to watch with some real Seahawks fans. So glad we were invited to watch with Cliff and Stacey and their family.

ProjectLifeWeek5-2

Here is week 6.

ProjectLifeWeek6

February brought some snow to our little town finally. The best part of it was being able to shovel our driveway without getting winded or having to stop half-way through. I got to go for a lunch with my friend Holli and have some girl talk that we both desperately needed. And I did a ton of practicing and creating for my Life Scripted class. I am falling in love with this art form.

ProjectLifeWeek6-1

Chris and I have worked together to create some great HCG recipes that we really love and enjoy eating. Its been great to share these recipes with people on my blog. Friday was our first read-through of our next play at Masquers called “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.” And on the 9th I was under 190lbs!! An exciting milestone.

ProjectLifeWeek6-2

There are lots more Project Life posts on the way…I’m only a week behind in creating the pages but a little more behind in sharing. Hehe. Man, I love this way of memory keeping.

SCRAPBOOKING

1 comment:

  1. They look great! And I love the combination of your script and the label maker! I need one of those.

    ReplyDelete