PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday’s Letters

Photobucket

Dear Gibson: You got your summer haircut finished up today and you look like a totally different puppy now…almost like a teddy bear actually. It will take a little getting used to, but you’re still my little dog. You love to play and chew on towels and eat as much fruit as we’ll give you. I love having you in my life. Dear Chris: This weight-loss journey that we’ve been on together has brought us so much closer that we’ve ever been and I’m grateful for it on so many levels. I’ve never felt better physically and I know that my emotional health is getting better too. Thank you for being my partner in this…and in life. I love you to life. Dear Kacy (my credit union boss): Thank you for seeing the good in me that I sometimes have a hard time seeing for myself and for making me acknowledge it. Our conversation was more powerful than you’ll know.  Dear Summertime: I am so glad you’re here and I hope to embrace you and enjoy you to the full. Dear Jillian Michaels: Your 30 day shred is kicking my butt! And I love it! Dear Dad: I am so sorry that you are in so much pain from your shoulder surgery. I hope that you heal well and heal fast. We’ll come visit soon. Miss you! Peace. Dear Lime-a-Ritas: You are my newest summer treat with a kick. So bad, but so good. Dear Russian class: you are going to be sooo hard, but I’m glad we’ve begun and I’m grateful for all I’ve already learned. Dear Project Life: this is my new favorite way to chronical our life and I am so enjoying it. I haven’t been able to take pictures of my pages to share yet, but I am working hard at creating pages. Love this style of documentation. Hoping to share more soon! Dear Kris: I just totally love working for you. I hope we can keep this going for a long, long time. Thanks for letting me write my first article for our website! Dear Readers: Can you believe its almost August already? I am looking forward to blogging more this month and sharing more inspiring ways to celebrate the everyday. I hope you all have a great weekend!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment