PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sleep Talking Husband

He’s been at it again!! I’ve got a little note in my phone full of the funny things Chris has been saying lately in his sleep. There are some great ones, so I just had to share. See his first round of sleep talking quotes here.

sleeptalkinghusband

“You can’t just fart and walk away like that. You have to savor your work!”

“We need toilet paper slaves…like little muppets in chains who deliver toilet paper to wherever they are summoned.”

“You’ve got to use the force…it will make your head shrink though. All Jedi have small heads.”


That last one is my favorite!! I laughed so hard I could barely write it in my phone! I took my own advice and started keeping track of the good ones that he comes up with. And then in the morning I tell him what he said and we laugh even harder. It’s a fun way to start the day.

Does your loved one talk in their sleep?
What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
line2

And since this post is about my guy I thought I’d share a couple pictures we took together last weekend. The first one was a total fluke, as demonstrated by the second, not in focus shot. Its hard to get 2 people in focus with a 50mm lens taking the picture yourself. Winking smile But I just love them both. I just love him.

Chris&Me

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! My husband does the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha these are hilarious! I like the Muppet one!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahhahah!!!!!!!!!! this is hilarious! my husband doesn't talk in his sleep but my little sister does. growing up we shared a room & she talked alot! the one i remember the most was her talking about cheese lol. to this day we still make fun of her about it =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny!! Love the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shaina. Found you from the coffee date vlog linkup. Just wanted to say how much I LOVE your blog design. It's fresh, easy to read, and original. I checked your design page, and it's too pricey for me at the moment, but I will definitely be checking back here for inspiration when I plan to update my look! P.S. Loved your vlog mug. Don't change those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha that is the funniest thing I've heard today!

    ReplyDelete