PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 31, 2011

on moses lake

On Saturday evening Chris and I joined our friends Lindsey and Phillip for the Moses Lake Bluegrass Festival.  We sprawled out on the grass in front of the open air amphitheater and enjoyed a fiddle or two, the bango (my favorite) and a young girl with a voice like Alison Krauss.

It was a perfect summer afternoon...

Its not really our style of music all the time, but it was enjoyable for an afternoon of live music.  Grant County (here in Washington state) is amazing for hosting all sorts of free concerts and events during the summer.  I'm glad we took the opportunity and made a summer memory with friends.

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous afternoon! I love bluegrass...actually, I love everything but rap...and I can be persuaded to like rap if the artist is great.

    ReplyDelete