PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 06, 2010

my gypsy heart

its monday again, and that means i have another page from the gorgeous WONDER kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.  in doing my searching on this theme i thought about the difference between the word "wonder" and "wander" and was intrigued by home my life embraced both concepts.  and that thought process turned into this page. 

my journaling says:  this gypsy heart of mine yearns to wander...yearns to wonder at the world around me.  i am constantly seeking, always learning and ever on this journey of self-discovery.  
i simply adored the combination of colors in this kit.  the purple and peacock blue together made me swoon.  and flowers and snowflakes together??  who would of thought!!  but this kit works so well together. 

eager to get your hands on it too??  find and purchase your own kit HERE
and we have lots of fun things happening over at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out this month, including the announcement of next term's design team.  come join us and take a peek at the new designers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment