PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

music lover

I find myself completely and unabashedly inspired by music.  im always humming something, or have a song stuck in my head.  music seeps into my pictures and my words.  and lately i've been on the hunt for new or "re"newed music.  here are some of my favorites.

first of all is the amazingly talented and delicately sweet Amy Seeley.  her voice is like smooth caramel and lace.  i adore her.  i have been a fan of hers for awhile now, and am soooo excited to really submerge myself into her new album:  Plum Coulee.  find all the details about it HERE.
but i want to share a video of her singing.  i would love to hear her live one day...


next i was to share a dilectible duo called First Aid Kit.  they are two girls from Sweeden whose voices melt together like magic.  i wish i could find someone to sing with like this.  i've been a fan of theirs for about a year, but just saw this video of theirs that was posted a couple months ago.  visually stunning and unique.  its called: Ghost Town.



and now that i have shared my music inspiration the sun is shining through the fog outside my window.  though i cannot feel the warmth, it is touching my heart. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I just love the music you shared. Just bought 2 albums by Amy Seeley, thanks to you! Since you like her, you might like Kris Delmhorst (especially Hummingbird, Sea Fever, and Since you Went away...), she's just... awesome. If you have other singers to share, please... I'm all ears! Cheers from France, S.

    ReplyDelete