PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 01, 2010

 SEPTEMBER 2010:  this month i had to switch from bloglines to google reader to read blogs (and i hate it), felt comforted by really good food, didn't get to see my friend lara get married, shared many pages about ENLIGHTENMENT in my life, felt completely creatively drained, got some horrible news about our house, started a weekly conversation thread on Facebook with my dear friends Kelly and Katie, participated in my very first BLOG HOP with Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, gave our friends Casey and Taya a going away party at the Del Red (our favorite karaoke place), got some encouraging e-mails from a dear far away friend, found a new skin care product and am going to start selling it too, had a terrific visit with my sister megan and took pictures of her, shot another maternity session for friends from spokane, got flowers from my husband, took a fun online quiz, found a couple new favorite songs (have you seen the eminem and rihanna video?? dude!), guest designed with a little kit from the ladies over at The Dares, and started packing up our house.  what a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment