PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

guesting at the Dares!!!

a couple weeks ago the cool scrapping ladies over at the effer dares challenged everyone to create and picked the first 15 people to participate in a future dare.  so i got the cutest little kit in the mail full of fun papers to play with.  and today i am so excited to share with you the page i made for this week's Dare.

the dare:  scrap what you wear
so i did my page all about my scarfs that i wear.  and i channeled a little of ms.kara with the title.  ;)
head on over to the dares blog and take a peek at all the fun pages!!  there are so many unique creations all made from the same little kit.
it was an honor to be included.

i'll be back tomorrow with my first ever Scrapbooking from the Inside Out BLOG HOP!!!  be ready to win one of the gorgous ENLIGHTENMENT kits!!

4 comments:

  1. love the layout. it's fantastic.

    I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER Cute!!! I love scarves too...but it gets flippin' hot here in the summer...no summer scarves for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so awesome! love this!!

    ReplyDelete