PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 23, 2010

my discovery

its time for my last page reveal from the amazing DISCOVERY kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.  it has been a month of many life discoveries...about relationships and creativity.  this page is all about the discovery of vulnerability.



my journaling says:  i have made a recent discovery...that vulnerability is a strength, not a weakness.  before, i used to think that being vulnerable meant leaving myself open for attack.  but in truth, by accepting my vulnerability i can ask for help and find strenth in those around me.  i can turn to God in prayer.  I can confide in my husband.  i can continue to grow up.  "for when i am weak, then i am powerful." -2 Cor 12:10

i have loved creating with this DISCOVERY kit, and there is still time to get one for yourself.  and need some inspiration??  check our our industry exclusive inspiration page full of amazing quotes, pictures and even songs.  and soon September will be here, with a brand new kit.  i promise, you'll love it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment