PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 26, 2010

my last and favorite

today is the day i share my last and favorite page from the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out COURAGE kit.  this quote spoke to me as soon as i saw it and i knew i wanted it to be the focus of my page. 

my journaling reads:  "courage doesn't always roar.  sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'i will try again tomorrow'" - mary anne radmacher.  it is my goal to remember that there is always brightness in tomorrow. 

this has been a month full of delving deeper in to what courage means to me and its been a pleasure sharing it with my readers.  i hope i've motivated you to at least take a peek over at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out or think about scrapbooking in a different way. 

august is just gonna get better!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Its amazing! I can't wait for AUGUST TOO!!! WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete