PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

MAY 2010:   this month chris and i brought home our puppy, spencer, i was a blog sponsor over at kylaroma.com, i enjoyed the lilac bushes surrounding my house, THe CrEatiVe TyPe was featured over at ScrapStreet.com magazine, i played along over at the cybercrop @ Scrapbooking from the Inside Out and won one of the challenges, i redesigned my blog for the first time in a year and a half, i did a guest blog at Amy Lapi's blog all about my 52weeks project, fell deeper in love with purple, gray and yellow, took lots of cute pictures of my new puppy, learned how to create a widget for my new blog design, supported my husband at the karaoke contest, fell in love with hazelnut flavoring in my coffee, had happy photography "customers" who loved their prints, got the other car up and running, laughed at the things chris has been saying in his sleep, fell in love with pictures printed on metallic paper, had our final performance of Razia's Shadow, got an amazing phone call telling me that i am one of the newest members of the Design Team over at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out!! failed one of my quizzes and had a breakdown about my course, scrapbooked with paper and scrapblog.com, planned for future photo shoot collaborations for my 52weeks project, was a shipping middle-man again, started doing special quotes on my blog and finalized plans for our vacation!! 

1 comment: