PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 14, 2010

a fresh start

i felt that it was time for a clean, fresh start here in my little piece of the online world.  time for a blog makeover!!  i had my previous design since november of 2008.  man, that is a long time!!  but my style is gradually changing and my color pallet is too.  lately i've been really drawn to gray, purple and yellow.  i'm even going to do my office in those colors. so here is my new blog design.

please tell me what you think of it.  i'd LOVE to hear your opinions!  and soon i will have a blog button up for you to grab if you'd like to share on your blog too. :)

do you love gray, purple and yellow??
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
 

6 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty!!! I really love it!!! Looks awesome, girl!!! xo

    P.S. My word verification is "criativ". I think it's French for creative. ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and fresh! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blogdesign!!! Those are not really my colours, but the way you designed your blog with it (and the photos you show) makes me change my mind... beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! I seriously need to revamp my blog...or at least start posting regularly again! :op

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the color scheme you are going to paint with!! Love the upside down headliner too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo!! gorgeous inspiration photos!! love your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete