PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Ago...

One hour ago.... i was calling my friend for a ride to work.
Three hours ago... i was hitting snooze on my alarm even though i knew i wouldn't be able to get back to sleep.
Six hours ago... i was sleepily telling my husband i love him as he heads off for his 3rd day at his new job.
Twelve hours ago... chris and i were in bed wrapped in each others arms talking about puppies and our plans for the future.
Twenty-four hours ago... i was reading e-mails from design team members and working on an exciting new announcement!!
Three days ago... i was working like crazy on my class work to catch up from a weekend of company and good times.
A week ago... i was celebrating my husband's new full-time job and editing pictures from a photo shoot.
A month ago... i was learning new tricks on picnik.com
Six months ago... i wasn't blogging but i was singing karaoke two times a week!
A year ago... Chris and i spent a wonderful weekend together on whidbey island and took lots of pictures.
Three years ago... i was planning my wedding to the most amazing man.
Five years ago... i was pioneering, working in a scrapbooking store (swoon), and feeling like i would never fall in love.
Ten years ago... i was struggling to be the best big sister i knew how to be.
Twenty years ago... my mum, my little brother and i struck out to make a new life for ourselves.
Thirty years ago... a woman was struggling to get pregnant and have a baby of her own... a few years later i was born.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post!! and that picture of you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a pretty picture of you! I'm wearing a similar scarf today! Except mine is orange and gray. ;) I want to do this too! Tho i'll be lucky to remember after the 3 hour one. haha!
    Sending you a great big hug! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete