PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

another month down

i can't believe its already march of 2010. why does it seem like time speeds up the older you get? that makes me so glad for the fact that i'm taking a moment each week to take a portrait and write a poem. its helping me to slow down a bit, capture life, revel in what is and not worry about what isn't yet. it will come....

with that in mind, here are my 4 portraits + poems for the month of february. some of my favorite ones yet. these can also be seen on my blog 52weeks (you can click on the link in my right sidebar also).


thank you for your comments, support and inspiration!
i'm so looking forward to march!! :D

1 comment:

  1. These photos and poems really touched me and I needed that tonite! Thanks for being such a beautiful inspiring woman:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete