PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 23, 2009

{things i love} thursday
april 23rd edition

what a busy day. and with a uncooperative computer at that! :( boo.
but anyway.... its all good.

lets start with Flickr faves!


1. I'm trying to hide the pain, 2. My Love, 3. bench monday 5 : bus stop, 4. ohhhhhhh you know. , 5. a bed beneath the stars that shine, 6. indeed it is., 7. bride, 8. first a twirl...., 9. a vintage spring day..., 10. sunday., 11. Untitled, 12. .Go confidently.., 13. The only one who does know truth., 14. :, 15. HAPPY EARTH DAY everyone!, 16. Very Vogue

additionally i've done another blog re-design!! thanks "jenny from the block" for letting me create this for you! i hope you love love love it!


anything you're {LOVING} today??
share some link!!
<3 ya!

1 comment:

  1. omigosh - it's been so long since I've been able to catch up on flickr!
    this makes me miss it!

    ReplyDelete