PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 24, 2009

fact: fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing.

that of course has nothing to do with my post or my day, but i thought it was interesting~! hehe.

a couple quick things i'd love to share! while reading through my bloglines this morning i stumbles across my name...as a WINNER!!
i'm so excited and honored!! Nancy chose me to receive some fantastic GCD Studio products. she is their newest designer and decided to give away her newest favorite stickers from them. i can't wait to get these pretties in the mail!!

thank you sooo much nancy!
nancy is one of my favorite scrapbookers. she is on the design team over at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. they create monthly kits that have themes which you use to dig deeper with your scrapbooking. so creative, moving and insirational! you've got to check them out!

secondly... with my recent adventures in film inspired by Work-Your-Soul i won their last prompt!! i was so inspired by it! :D and the prize? a kit specially designed my the talented Kim herself! i'm so stoked!!

so thank you again everyone. :D

i'm thinking its gonna be a good weekend! i've got lots of scrappy projects in the works and i'm looking forward to watching the NFL draft with my boy this weekend. oh yeah...we're cool like that! have a good one friends!!
<3

4 comments:

  1. my goodness girl - you're a winning machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you!!!! You're winning all kinds of awesome things!!!! (& you sooo deserve it!!! ;D) Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!!!
    xoxo -j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your wins! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those stickers!!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete