PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 05, 2014

The Sweetest Family - JC, Madison and their kids

Mama's little mini-me knew how to work the camera, and the sweetheart of a boy with hearts on his socks had just woken up from a nap and was very confused by this stranger in his house with a camera. But the sun was shining, the day was lovely, and even the dog was cooperative. Here are some of my favorites from this family's session. I can't wait to see these images up on their walls. It was a pleasure to get to know them better. 





Are you in the Central Washington area and looking for some family portraits this fall/winter? I would love to your choice for a photographer. Give me a call or send me a message. Let me capture the story of your family this year. It would be my pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment