PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 09, 2014

IN MY BAG

AugustBreak9

In my bright pink JoTotes camera bad I carry :

  • my Canon 70D with my 85mm and 50mm lenses
  • my CAbi fall catalog, 
  • my pink, dollar store car charger
  • contact lens solution
  • a tampon
  • 2 pairs of sunglasses
  • 3 pens
  • my favorite chapstick, lip gloss and my new Sephora lipstick
  • a pair of earrings I've had for over a decade 
  • my wallet
  • the mouse for my MacBook Pro
  • a flashlight
  • my tablet with my JW Library app open and the campaign tract for this month
  • Not pictured: my iPhone, cuz its taking the picture

I’ve done a couple of these "In my bag" posts through the years… Here is one from 2012. I think its a  unique time capsule of life. What's in your bag? 

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite blogosphere posts too. You've inspired me to do a similar one. But as to what is in my bag right now. Wallet, iphone, mint chapstick, vaseline, 2 different lip glosses, tampon, pen, pocket knife & a napkin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing yours. :) I like mint chapstick too.

      Delete
  2. I just got the same camera (like a week ago) and am loving it so far :) It's my first dslr. I need to get a pretty camera bag for it now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Its such a great camera. I love the control and that its not too heavy. What lenses do you have for it? And yes, a pretty camera bag is a must! ;)

      Delete