PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Things I love Thursday

TILTtitleIt has been a long time since I did one of these TILT posts, but as usual, the internet has been super inspiring and I had some interesting things to share.

 heart

>>>> Since I decided to start sharing my weight loss journey, I’ve discovered many on the same path via instagram. Hashtags are pretty cool for connecting you with like-minded people. Jennifer and Diana have been super inspiring to me, and I love their before and after (during) pictures.

Weightloss

>>>> I haven’t really gotten into podcasts in the past, but a couple bloggers that I follow have been diving into this world lately. And Kyla Roma’s first podcast was super informative! All about making your blog a superhero and not a villain. I took pages of notes from this thing. Can’t wait till she does more!

>>>> The ladies over at A Beautiful Mess have started doing a monthly book club. February was The Fault in our Stars, a book I absolutely loved, and their selection for March is The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri. I just placed a hold on a copy from my library with my Kindle app. Looking forward to reading along and discussing it.

BookClub

>>>> I loved this post and little video from Melissa Esplin on 5 easy ways to improve your handwriting. Her calligraphy is magical, and I would love to take one of her classes. These little tips are super helpful though!

>>>> I was so moved by this post, even though I’m not a mamma, I think the questions we ask our spouses can have such an impact on our relationship and our days. Totally worth the read. It let to a great conversation between Chris and I.

>>>> And here are some items on my Pinterest Wish List board. Apparently I really dig sweaters this year. I am totally drawn to this Aztec pattern, especially when it includes pink. And now that I have an iPhone 5c I’m scouring the internet for cool cases. This etsy shop has some great ones. And I am desperately needing some organization for my Project Life cards. These carts from Ikea are so cute and useful! 1//2//3//4

WishList1

heart

What are you loving this week?
Who inspires you?
Please share in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment