PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March : Currently

Currently-March

grateful for the warmth of the spring sunshine.

loving lime flavored seltzer water. Helps with my pop cravings.

determined to make the most of the creative opportunities in front of me.

honored that my boss had enough confidence in me to go on vacation for 2 weeks and leave me to hold down the fort.

feeling like I need to go for a pedicure sometime soon.

eating when I’m hungry and stopping when I’m not, which is a huge shift for me that is having a big impact.

asking for your opinion on what camera I should buy: a full frame Canon 6D or the cropped sensor (and cheaper) 70D? Thoughts?

happy that my dad came out of his surgery okay on Friday and is already improving.

accepting my challenge to myself and knocking it out of the park!

watching The Voice and Suits again on HULU.

reading a recommendation from my boss called “Code Name Verity.” I love the friendship portrayed in the story. Can’t wait to really dig into it.

wondering if we’ll be able to sell our Mercury Cougar this spring. I hate paying for a car we’re not using!

wanting to have a date night with my husband soon.

GreyLine

What are you up to currently?
And please share your camera opinions below!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I snagged it for tomorrow- hope you dont mind. I'm also loving the warmer weather in Oregon. I have been watching the voice- how is it that every season gets better and more amazing talented singers? I think I might duck out for a pedicure soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new you! So inspiring. x

    ReplyDelete