PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday! Yay!

TILTtitle
I’m so glad it’s Thursday again. I haven’t done one of these posts in a little while so I have some fun things saved up to share.
heart
>>>> Here are my favorite Instagrams in the last couple days. 1//2//3//4
instagram

>>>> Loved this post by Viv McMaster called “Behind the Photo” where she shares tips and tricks she uses in her self-portraits and the original shot that this picture is from. I love her approach to photography and life.

Viv

>>>> I really appreciated this post from Maiedae.com about living a balanced life and juggling successfully the things you are and the things you desire to be.  It’s a 3 part series called “Your roles and best you’s.” I’m looking forward to the next two parts.

>>>> I saw this script art from Kal Barteski and audibly gasped at how real this phrase is for me right now. I have a hard time with change, but truly, nothing can get better without change. Another added concept to my One Little Word for the year: flourish. I keep learning and keep growing and find my word within my life in even unexpected ways.
kalbarteskiquote

>>>> I love that a couple of my favorite creatives have joined the stamp world and their designs are so terrific. I bought one of Elise’stoday is…” stamps when she did her first pop up shop, and I really love the additional designs she has right now. And Tina of lifelovepaper.com has some stamps in her paper goods shop. I love the “we were here” one.

stamps

>>>> I have this song by Jayme Dee on repeat lately. I loved this behind the scenes video she posted a couple months ago.



>>>> I have also been listening to Becky CJ’s EP on soundcloud along with watching all her videos on youtube. She’s got a killer voice.

heart

What are you {loving} lately?
What song do you have on repeat?
Post a link to a cool thing you found online!

No comments:

Post a Comment