PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

At the start

August2012

Here we are the the beginning of another month. Hello more book reading, thunderstorms and hazelnut flavored coffee. Hello working two part-time jobs, art journaling and discovering new music. Hello little nephew (who is growing up too fast!), curating art and hopefully paying off medical bills. August looks like its going to be another full month with little road trips, weddings, visitors and slowly feeling better. I’m looking forward to taking notes at the district convention and watching the drama, wearing my new dress and maxi skirt, turning 26 and writing my things I learned list, and checking a few more things off of our Summer Manifesto. I’ll be celebrating big things and little things and sharing along the way. Lets not let this summer slip through our fingers, k?  Hello August…give it your best shot!

5 comments:

  1. Bitersweet. The close of summer, the first thoughts of fall; August is one of those interesting months.

    I look forward to it now, but won't it be sad to see it go!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally feel you on this. I adore fall, but as the days get shorter again and things begin to cool off I know I will miss it. Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've got a full, lovely August ahead of you! Hope you feel all the way better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great August planned! Time certainly is going way too fast! I don't want summer to end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shaina,
    Thanks for stopping by MADE. You have such a fun style to your blog. Love all the color and design!
    Hey, wondering what font that is on the August photo above. Thanks!
    - Dana
    danawillard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete