PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Find me elsewhere

This month I am so excited to be sponsoring a couple of my favorite blogs and getting to meet new people who find my blog through them. I have made so many new friendships online since my blog’s update in May, and a lot of those connections have been made through sponsoring. Today I wanted to share where else you can find me (well, just that nice picture of my face anyway) on the world-wide-web.

First up is my friend Mandi. We’ve known each other online for a few years now and connected through scrapbooking and paper crafting and sharing that on our blogs. She just migrated to a brand new blog at the end of last month and I’m so excited to be a little part of her new space.

postimage-sponsoring1On her blog you’ll find some pretty great DIY’s, fashion inspiration (and cute maternity looks since Mandi is expecting her first baby this year!), home décor, and  pictures of everyday life. She’s always got something fun planned for her blog, and I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next. Read more about Mandi here, and check out her blog. Its going to be one you add to your reader for sure! Tell her Shaina sent you! Winking smile

I am also sponsoring over at Colleen’s blog Inspired to Share. It is a design and lifestyle blog that I just stumbled upon and fell in love with last month.

postimage-sponsoring2

I love her fresh take on finding inspiration and curating it in a way that makes it her own. When I first found her blog I spent tons of time going through her archives and reading past posts. Her Dream Job series is killer and I love the music mixes she shares from collaborator Kelly Anne of Flowerchild Dwelling. One of my favorite posts that she wrote was her “Things I’m Afraid to Tell You.” I think I might give that little challenge a try sometime soon.

I hope you pop over and take a peek at these two lovely blogs. I just like them so much I had to share.

How do you feel about sponsorship on blogs?

Have you had good/bad experiences with it?

4 comments:

  1. In fact I cannot say how does it work...
    I cannot catch the main idea of this... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending you an email now to hopefully explain it a bit for you. :) Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been doing the whole blog sponsorship / button trading thing for very long, but so far I'd say it's been a positive to neutral experience.. I would have hoped to get to know more people better... I feel like I've only really connected with 2 of my sponsors, and I know I could have put forth a better effort.. but the business of my own life has sort of taken over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a really great experience with it in May, not so much in June...but I'm hoping it goes well this month. :)
      Hoping the "business of life" doesn't get too overwhelming....
      Thanks for commenting. I hope you have a good week. :)

      Delete