PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Currents for today

CURRENTSPostTitle

July5th

  • TIME: 2:45 pm
  • LOCATION: at work in my little computer corner.
  • DRINKING: my usual: an iced white-chocolate mocha with salted caramel and rice milk. The girl that makes it just how I like it was working at the coffee stop today so I had to get one!
  • LISTENING: my Katie Herzig Pandora station.
  • FEELING: so happy with my test results I just got back from the doctor. My cholesterol levels are down by half in 3 months!
  • LOVING: that Chris is off at the lake with friends on their boat and having a great afternoon.
  • ENJOYING: planning out my month on my blog.
  • WANTING: to be with my best friend Kelly and her new little baby BOY! Yup, it’s a boy…and its killing me that I’m not feeling well enough to make the long trip up to see them.
  • DREAMING: about working from home.
  • THINKING: about starting The Creative Habit book that came in the mail from the library last week. I’m excited to read it.
  • CREATING: a couple fun blog designs for friends and repeat customers.

What are you doing currently?
Share something of yours from the list above.
Its worth celebrating!

6 comments:

  1. I love your hair!!!!! and I need one of those drinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I found your blog on Making Nice in the Midwest and I am glad I did. I also dream of working from home or at least at my own business!

      Delete
    2. It is dangerously delicious Amanda!

      And welcome Sweet Shelf. Isn't Mandi's blog great?! :)

      Delete
  2. hi there!!! newest follower to your blog! omg - i LOVE your design and am totally hooked! cant wait to read more from you & would love if you stopped by my blog in the near future!
    xox
    ellen
    thishive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. just catching up with your blog. i've not been on blogger much the past week. i loved reading this post :) have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete