PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 25, 2011

Ago


One hour ago... I was watching The Sing-Off on HULU.

Two hours ago... I was finishing up my 365 project post from the last month. 

Ten hours ago... I was hugging Chris goodbye as he left for work today. 

Eighteen hours ago... I was unpacking more boxes in my office. 

Twenty-four hours ago... I was napping with husband.  Sleep is so glorious. 

Three days ago... I said goodbye to my best friend and made the drive home from Canada. 

Five days ago... I got the news that my grandmother passed away. 

One week ago... I was driving through a winter storm to be with my family in the hospital at my grandmother's side. 

One month ago... I was editing and sharing pictures from my most recent family portrait session. 

Six months ago... I was at my sister Megan's wedding. 

One year ago... we lost and found our Spencer puppy. 

Five years ago... Chris and I were falling deeper in love and I was making plans to move to Spokane.

Ten years ago... I was listening to Savage Garden in my very own bedroom.  

Fifteen years ago... I was learning to be a part of a much bigger family. 

Twenty three years ago... I became a big sister for the first time. 

Thanks for another great list to fill out Nancy.  It was interesting to look back through time....

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting post! I'll have to try that sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it hair this length and color, u look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete