PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pinterest Recipes

One day this week I stumbled across this interesting recipe on Pinterest and showed it to Chris.  We had all the ingredients at home already and it looked good to us, so we decided to make it for breakfast this morning.  Well, he made it...and I took pictures of course! ;) 

So here is my first food edition of "Stop Pinning // Start Doing."  This is one you're gonna want to try!! 


Its called a Hootenanny and it seriously is the easiest breakfast ever.  It kind of reminds me of french toast with a more eggy texture.  Delish!  




I think is going to be a new favorite breakfast in our house!!  You should come visit! ;)  Or make it yourself, I guess.  Yeah...you could do that too.  :D 

Let me know if you give it a try and what you thought!  Any other recipes you think I (ok, Chris) should try?  Link me up in the comments. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite goodies. I put thawed, slightly sweetened raspberries on mine. yum!

    ReplyDelete