PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

October Photoshoot

October is my favorite month...it just is.  And so every October I try and do at least one photoshoot just Chris and I, like this one from 2008.  

This year we took a Saturday evening, went to my favorite spot in Soap Lake and took pictures of each other and used the tripod and remote for the ones of us together.  I want to capture and remember this time in our life together.  We are learning so much...about life, about each other, about how we deal with crisis, about the things that really matter to us.  That is what I see in these images.  It didn't take long...ten minutes maybe.  But now we have these pictures forever.  And I will always treasure them. 








I am so thankful that Chris likes being in front of (and behind) the camera.  I knew the first time I asked to take pictures of him and we did, that wanted to take pictures with him for the rest of my life. 

So get outside today...set up your camera and use the timer for some self portraits of some pictures with the one you love.  You won't regret it. 

1 comment:

  1. What great shots! Brandon & I need to do this one day. :)

    ReplyDelete