PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bekah // Class of twenty-twelve

Chris and I have known Bekah and her family for a couple of years now through Masquers Theater and being in plays together.  At the beginning of the summer I got a Facebook message from her mum Stacy asking me if I would be interested in shooting Bekah's senior portraits.  I was so excited!  We made a plan for when we could get together and on a sunny afternoon earlier this month I met up with them and Bekah worked it!!  

Here are some of my favorite images. 





Click through HERE to see the complete album on Facebook.  This girl is just a beautiful person, inside and out.  It was a pleasure and honor to capture these images of her at this moment in her life.  

This is something that I love... shooting high school seniors.  I love the one-on-one interaction and the ability it gives me to make my subject feel beautiful.  I hope to really focus my photography more in this direction.  It feels like what I'm meant to do.  

Are you a senior looking for someone to shoot your portraits??  Or a mother on the hunt for someone to take picture of your high school senior this year?  I would LOVE to be that person for you and your family.  You can find out more about my sessions HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment