PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Project Three Hundred and Sixty Five

This is week 4 of our 5th year of marriage in pictures.

I am loving this project...even if only for the perspective.  For example:  the beginnings of the house next to us in the first picture.  The house only needs a roof and basic construction is finished.  The street we live on looks so different now then it did when we first moved in.  Its interesting to look back on pictures and think of how some things change, and how others stay the same.

We bought some amazing olive oil for when my parents came to visit over the weekend and ever since we've been dipping bread in the oil and some vinegar for a snack.  Yummy!  It was so nice to have my parents here for dinner and a visit.  I wish we lived closer to them and could see them more often.

This week was also my best friend Kelly's 5 year anniversary, so the second picture was from when we were buying them an anniversary card.  I can't believe how fast the time goes by....  Seems like just yesterday I was sitting beside her on her wedding day.

Aside from still feeling sick a little bit, it was a good week.  The sun has been out and its been feeling like summer.  Enjoying sandals, painted toe-nails and the sun up till almost 9.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment