PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Its BLOG HOP time!!

It is the 3rd Anniversary for Scrapbooking from the Inside Out and in honor of that they're having a Blog Hop.  Being on the design team for SFTIO was a highlight of my 2010 and I'm so excited that they've included me in the hop today!

Now if you've arrived at my blog and are just now hearing of today's HOP, please jump back to Melissa's blog. That's stop number one! There are some amazing prizes and giveaways available.  You do not want to miss out!!

In honor of SFTIO, I wanted to share one of my favorite layouts from my term on the design team.  It was from the month of ENLIGHTENMENT.



So maybe you're new to this blog, or Scrapbooking from the Inside Out in general and you're wondering... "what's it all about?"  Scrapbooking from the Inside Out is more than just a kit club.  Their emotion-based kits encourage a deep self exploration with a theme each month that pushes you to scrapbook about yourself and the things that are important to you.  And on the forum you'll find a warm, welcoming community who share daily triumphs and struggles, and scrapbooking challenges that match that month's theme.  And even if you don't have a kit, you can participate and scrap right along with us.  We'd love to have you!

This month's theme is INDEPENDENCE.  Swing by and check out the inspiring layouts and projects created by the current and newly announced Design Team.  They'll also each be sharing a layout in the rest of this hop!

So make sure you keep on HOPING!  Your next stop is Pamela's blog:  HERE.
And keep going till you hit the Scrapbooking from the Inside Out Blog.  There will be lots to see along the way!  Enjoy!


30 comments:

  1. what a beautiful layout, I loved the colours and your title had me. The journalling was poignant. Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the story you shared in your journaling & what a beautiful color combo on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, Shaina! I have an old friend who married a hearing-impaired brother. She learned ASL and they now serve in an ASL congregation in Memphis. Another friend in Atlanta decided to learn ASL to help where the need was great and now serves in a congregation there. Her niece (and another friend of ours) served in a Spanish cong. with her parents until she turned 19, then she up and moved to Mexico and now serves in a Spanish (Mexican?) Sign Language congregation there. There is obviously a lot of need for sign language. I love to watch it spoken, but don't know much more than my ABCs...maybe I should learn more! :)

    OK...off to hop blogs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have wonderful journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your journaling, it was very insitefull. Great use of this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great LO, love the story about ASL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout about ASL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my faves of yours, too, Shaina. I love how you mixed those papers and the sentiment behind it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL... but I'm spying papers I have in my stash! I love the focus on journaling on the layout..it's so wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this layout!!!!!!!!!!!! I have always wanted to ASL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is an amazing talent to be able to speak in sign language, whether you do because of necessity or because of choice. my friend does english sign language in a school setting and finds it an incredible gift for the children she works with,
    jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous layout! The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that LO, not just because they are lovely pics of you, but the journalling is, as usual; great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great layout and I really like the title! (lots of heart in this layout!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ASL is finding a special place in my kids' lives as they have both chosen to take sign language in high school. Your layout reminded me of how special this language really is.

    ReplyDelete
  16. really beautiful--all the elements work together with your subject.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! Love how your pictures pop against the background!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great layout and color combo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your layout and the blog hop so far1

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have always wanted to learn ASL...what a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful LO Shaina! The journaling is beautiful and the colours/design gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful journaling! You express yourself very well. :-) Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything about this layout is awesome. The pop of colors, the journaling...love it all.
    x0x0x
    Madzie

    ReplyDelete
  24. I so loved that background paper. Loved the layout and story

    ReplyDelete
  25. Don't know if my post was added. I love the background paper and loved the story. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your red hair and your Lo~new follower!!!hope you will visit me!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic LO - very brave to use that damask as background, but it works phenomenally well. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the subject matter and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the colors of your lay out and your hair! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  30. well.. found a new favourite on my first blog hop... hopping along.. :)

    ReplyDelete