PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

staying in

today is my first day "off" all month and im doing my best to enjoy it.
i have spent the month pioneering and it had brought me so much joy  (that means that this month i volunteered 50 hours of my time teaching people about the bible).  but i got sick last sunday and i just feel worn out!  so this morning im staying home.

and spending my time sourcing photo inspiration for my dear friend katie's wedding in august.  so i thought i'd share some of the beauty i've found.  i cannot wait to be behind the camera on her special day.

source
source

source                         source
source
source

source
 for more that i just love check out my "tie the knot" pinboard over at pintrest.  man, that place is helpful!!  (okay, and addictive!)

i am so honored and excited to be creating the invitations for her wedding and doing the photography on the day of.  she's also planning to have special pictures taken of herself, kelly and me with our husbands.  i am so looking forward to this trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment