PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 09, 2010

its monday!!

so that means that i get to share another page from the DISCOVERY kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. 

these were some fun pictures that were taken of me during my friend tracy's maternity shoot.  and i think they are perfect for the theme of 'discovering' my passion for photography.  im learning so much just by doing...by taking more and more pictures and im proud of my work. 

my journaling says:  I have always had a love for photography, but this year i have discovered my passion for it.  I am taking on shoots and building my portfolio.  photography brings me so much joy. 

there is so much that can be explored with our theme this month DISCOVERY.  and we've got our first challenge of the month up on the forum!!  come explore your inner world with us over at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment