PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 05, 2010

courage

the fun part of creating 5 layouts for my design team is that i can share them with you throughout the month.  so my plan is to make monday's my Scrapbooking from the Inside Out layout reveal day!! 

here is the next page i have based on the theme:  COURAGE


i started this page with the quote found on the bottom.  it was just so perfect and inspired me immediately.  it says:  "being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu.  loving chris has definitely given me courage... and that's a bonus i never knew that came with true love.
my journaling says:  loving you gave me the courage to move to spokane and follow my dreams of ASL, to pursue my creative aspirations, to stand on my own two feet, to distance myself from harmful people, and to love you back, completely. 
included in the kit is this really neat embossed cardstock with the stars on it.  but the brown color wasn't quite soft enough for the feel i was going with on the layout.  so i just flipped it over and added the blue jewels!  i also used my corner rounder on 3 sides of the yellow patterned paper to further soften it.  this is one of my favorites that i created using this kit. 

don't forget that you can get your own kit HERE, and join us in the FORUM for lots of 'courage' focused discussion and everyday life talk too. :)  on our website we also have an INSPIRATION PAGE full of songs, quotes and images to get you thinking.  and each month we have challenges that anyone can participate in, kit or not.  please come join us!!

1 comment:

  1. Looove your journaling so much!!!!Beautiful, my dear friend!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete