PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 04, 2010

{things i love} thursday

its thursday again... and it feels so like spring here. my flowers are coming up in my front yard, the sun is shining bright, there are heavy rain showers at night. bliss. i am so ready for newness!!

on that vein, here are some of my flickr faves that give me the same feeling...

1. 044*/365 ... The unbearable lightness of being, 2. ° ♥ ♡ *Happy Taiwanese New Year...❤.• ●, 3. Untitled, 4. another from the tea tree, 5. 19 :: 365, 6. love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.

lovely eh? they made me smile. and this collage is now my wallpaper on my computer. :D

something else i'm {loving} today?? that my leg is feeling a bit better! on monday night i took a bad fall and pulled the muscles in my right leg really bad. so i've been hobbling around for a few days now feeling like an idiot, but its feeling better today.

and also on my list: breakfast!! eggs benedict to be precise. :) chris made poached eggs for the first time and we made breakfast together. eggs benedict is my absolute favorite! picture is from my phone, so don't mind the quality. :P

another thing i'm just dying to share with you is a giveaway i saw. i have large dreams about my photography business, and the camera i want, and of course, the perfect bag to put that camera in. and i think i've found mine!!! Epiphanie Bags. perfect for a female photographer !!! and they are doing this incredible giveaway HERE on the blog. the winner receives a camera (yeah, the one of my dreams i mentioned!!) or a $2500 GC to southwest airlines! how amazing is that??

so hop on over to their blog to join in the giveaway fun, or if you're lucky, just buy a bag!! i would if i could. :)

so there you have it! another thursday down, another thursday enjoyed.
what are you {loving} today? share some links! :D

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm super jealous of your springy-ness! Spring is about a month and a half away here. Love your collage!

    ReplyDelete