PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

looking forward...

there are so many things that i'm looking forward to in 2010...
the first one being my 52weeks project! and today my first picture and poem went up.
here is my picture for week one:
to read the poem that goes with it you'll have to pop on over to my other blog 52 weeks. please do!! i am so excited to hear what people think. this project has so many ideas and words running through my head. i feel invigorated and present in life.

i am also looking forward to getting back to my scrapbooking. i'm still finishing up my medical transcription course, so there won't be too much time for creating, but at the very least i want to go back to being an integral part of the design team over at THe CrEatiVe TyPe. we've got a new challenge up now, and its a fun one. i don't have a page this time, but look for me to play with paper for our next prompt! :D

what sorts of things are you looking forward to in 2010?? i'd love to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment