PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 04, 2009

{things i love} thursday
june 4th

so i took my own advice from last week and actually made a list of things i wanted to share today... go team! :) its nice to have a plan for a post and not just draw a blank when i sit down to type.

first things first! flickr faves for this week. *swoon*


1. Untitled, 2. frustation sets in (343/365), 3. Untitled, 4. Eat more ramen, 5. wedding holga shooter, 6. .., 7. Dream On, 8. vanessa!, 9. Blackbird Raum, 10. A Big Wish {EXPLORE}, 11. Untitled, 12. ..


i have always wanted to learn how to create my own flower embellishments... i never could get the hang of it. but lucky for me i found an AWESOME blog post from Kenner Road today with a few different versions of handmade flowers and step by step instructions. PERFECT!!
these ones are my favorite!!
pop on over to their BLOG and learn how for yourself.
you might just be seeing some of these on a layout near you.... ;)

i got an e-mail the other day from a friend that was full of these adorable pictures of animals. here are just a couple of my favorite. they made me smile, so i wanted to share. :D


i found one of the coolest picture display ideas on Apartment Therapy this week...
how freakin cool is this??
find the instructions HERE. so much fun!!

there was also a really fun and inspirational blog post over at the Hambly blog. lots of great pictures and yummy-ness from NYC. check it out HERE.

and there is a blog that i just love to read. her words just hit a cord deep in my heart. this particular blog post is worth the read... i hope you enjoy it.

i'm also really love this lady's scrappy pages lately. hop on over to her flickr page and leave her some love!! you'll be inspired!

how bout that!!??
nice one eh? lol.

do you have some inspiration or things you love today you'd like to share?? link me up! i love to go exploring.
have a wonderful day my online friends and family.
<3

5 comments:

  1. Good post! I saw that same photo that you have for #11. I loved it too. So I finally did my first post. Come on over. Thanks again for taking our photos and designing my blog. I appreciate it. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I've totally forgotten Things I Love Thursdays...I miss Flickr. Never could figure out their Favorites feature...thanks for all the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome inspiration, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! lots of inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! i love love loooove your flickr faves! the colors are awesome! i saw that on apartment therapy too! but steven didn't like it much, so i think we'll just stick to frames. but if you do it, please post it! i'd love to see!

    <3katie

    ps-i just posted some summer inspiration on my blog, and later today, i'll be posting some embroidery i've been working on. :)

    ReplyDelete