PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 09, 2006

things change every day....

i just got an e-mail from my friend katie that lives in william's lake with kelly. now she's coming to visit me too! yay! i'm looking forward to seeing both of my girls. :)

today i got to see my friend dawn. she was in town looking for a new outfit for the assembly and called me to go shopping with her. it was so nice to see her and spend some time with her again. its been way too long. it made me feel good that she called.

on that note: in the movie elizabethtown there is a quote that i felt really applied to me. "i am impossible to forget, but hard to remember." i thought that it was so true. i know so many people and i develope frienship "aquaintences" really fast, and people like me (not to sound stuck up or anything) but then once i'm gone then they don't remember about me. i don't know if this makes any sense...but i just needed to write it down. i was thinking about it because dawn did call me...that made a difference in my day.

and speaking of dawn...her brother BJ is getting married on the 29th of this month. i think i'm going to crash the wedding. personal reasons.... hehe ;)

in other exciting news: lou and i finally finished our Nancy Drew computer game. we got it a long time ago to play together and got stuck in this one spot. but we finally figured it out. it was the "last train to blue moon canyon" game. fun stuff! i know its not really a game that is included in the "cool to play" list, but i've always loved the books and have bought and played the games since they started making them. good honest time wasting! :) (and yes i was at the watchtower study today. haha)

anyway, i've got to go now. big week coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment