PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Hair Diaries - Copper Blonde

Now that the show is over, and I am no longer playing Poopsie I decided it was more than past time for a new hair style and color. I have been pinning ideas on my Beautiful Hair board forever, and a couple of my newest ones stood out to me. I fell in love with the idea of a coppery blonde color. 


These pins are a little darker than I ended up with (I mean, I was going from white hair to this, so...) but I love how it turned out. Hannah and I always have fun experimenting and we both are comfortable with the "wait and see how it turns out" style of processing. And this one turned out great! I love the dimension and body it has. Hannah has sweet skills. 

Here are my Before & After shots. 

I love changing my hair. It is an integral part of who I am. Platinum was an enjoyable season and surprisingly, my hair is still in great condition. Hannah helps me pick out the right products and I try really hard to not use too many hot tools on it, and let it air dry some days. I think I'm going to grow it out a little now... 

Here's to fresh hair and a new season of life. Hooray for copper blonde! 



2 comments:

  1. I love it!! It looks great on you - the cut & the color. I wish I was more adventurous with my hair.

    ReplyDelete