PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Nate & Auti - Love Session

I met Auti just a couple months ago. We're doing the musical at Masquers together this fall and we've forged a friendship. She is a sweetheart and makes me laugh so hard. Her and Nate, her husband, were just married this past June in my favorite park in Ephrata, WA. So we decided to return to "the scene of the crime" for their fall portrait session. 

It was an early Sunday morning, the air was crisp, the light was perfection and their love for each other was so evident, even on their sleepy faces. 

I am thankful for a new friendship, and for the chance to get this sweet couple in front of my camera. Here are some of my favorites from their session. 






Feel free to pop over and view all the images from their session on my Facebook page. We had so much fun together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment