PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

THREE

AugustBreak5

These are my three current favorite things…

1) These are my brother, Micah’s sunglasses. I saw him for the first time in a year on Saturday and he gave them to me. We had a nice visit and I’m glad it worked out that we got to see each other. We lead such separate lives, but its nice to know we still enjoy just being together. I wish he didn’t live so far away.

2) These are little chocolates covered in famous artwork that my boss brought me back from her recent trip to Germany and the Netherlands. Pretty and tasty. It made my day that she thought of me while she was away and brought me back something she knew I would appreciate.

3) Sparkling Ice drinks…and this is my favorite flavor: coconut pineapple. Zero calorie flavored sparkling water drinks that don’t have aspartame. We love using them for mixed drinks too. This one is great with Malibu rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment