PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 16, 2014

LOOKING DOWN

AugustBreak16

This is my favorite little face to look down on. My mini schnauzer Gibson. He is such a bright spot in my days. I love when Chris leaves for the day and Gibson cuddles in bed with me. I enjoy doing our morning stretches together and slowly waking up. I talk to him while I’m making breakfast and share little bits of food with him while I cook. He loves tomatoes and lettuce and olives, and cucumber skin more than the cucumber itself. I like how excited he is to spend the day with me, whether we’re working from the couch or headed somewhere in the car. I love when he asks to go for a walk and decides he’s ready for his supper. It means so much to me when he greets me at the door if I’ve been away like I’m the most important thing in the world to him. I love looking into his eyes and rubbing his belly and sharing my life with him. He’s one of the best things in my life right now. My little furry friend.

#lifewithgibson

No comments:

Post a Comment