PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 12, 2014

The Hair Diaries–Platinum

hairdiariespostintro

It took one more bleach processing and a good half an hour with my purple toning shampoo on it, but I’ve finally found my platinum sweet spot. For so many months I’ve loved Whippycake’s hair, and I think now I’m just about there! She can style it like no other, but she so inspires me.

Here are my before and after pictures from this round of The Hair Diaries at Hannah’s home salon. Its my favorite place to get my hair done.

HairDiaries-April-1

This has been one of my favorite styles. I love the short, easy to style cut so much. So many times it just takes a little dry shampoo and some flat iron action and I’m good to go for the day. I love the Suave brand for dry shampoo. Smells good, works great and is really inexpensive. I also use a little Spoil Me by Bed Head. It adds lots of moisture back into my very processed hair. And once I have it doing what I want I spray it with my favorite hair spray, Kenra Volume Hair Spray to hold it in place all day. Quick and easy. And really playful.

HairDiaries-April-2

Fresh hair makes me really happy.

GreyLine

What is a hairstyle you’ve been wanting to try?
What are your go-to styling products?

No comments:

Post a Comment