PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Addicted to my CAbi Multi-topper

Hi guys…long time no blog, right?! I’m not going to apologize or make excuses, just say Hi, and nice to see you! Smile 

I am so excited about something new and I just had to share. I was invited to a CAbi party by my friend Marta 3 weeks ago. It was my first CAbi experience and I really had no idea what was going to happen. I knew it was clothes, but once I got to the party location I realized it was so much more. The group of ladies who got together were shown a whole season’s worth of clothes and then we got to try them all on! Super cool.

It was actually a really huge moment for me… I have lost over 60 lbs these last few months, and to go to a clothes party with my friends, try on sizes of clothes I’ve never fit into before, look and, more importantly, feel amazing… I was overwhelmed with excitement and happiness. Toni, the CAbi consultant was truly a gem and gave me a moment I’ll never forget that night. Pretty powerful stuff. Of course I wasn’t going to buy everything I fit into (even though I wanted to!) but I was drawn to some key, super cool pieces.

One of those pieces is their Multi-topper. To look at it, it seems kind of like a poncho with sleeves. But there are multiple, innovative ways to wear this garment. It can be a shirt, a sweater, a scarf, a skirt or whatever you can come up with. I just had to have one of these. So I ordered it and got it last Thursday. I literally have wore it every day in a different way since! I’ve been posting to instagram, but just wanted to share here too. Smile 

MultiTopper

I already worn it as a sweater, a long duster jacket, a dress, a shawl sweater, a halter top, a cowl-neck sweater and a scarf. I’m pretty much in love with this thing. I’ve been having lots of fun with it and just wanted to share.

I’m hosting my own CAbi party in a couple weeks and I can’t wait to share these amazing clothes and this multi-topper with my friends.

GreyLine

Have you ever been to a CAbi party?
What is your favorite item of clothing?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great ideas! I just got the multi-topper, and the pictures help, but then I have trouble doing it myself. Have you seen any videos that walk you through how to create these looks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes actually...there is a really great one that's like 20 minutes long! View it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReIWOlabq78. Good luck! Its so much fun to play with. :)

      Delete