PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Lifestyle shoot with Whitney Lane Photography

My cousin and fellow photographer Whitney of Whitney Lane Photography was kind enough to spend some time with us the day of our 6th anniversary and shoot some special portraits for us. We wanted to capture the moment of our anniversary and also celebrate our progress with our health and the changes we’d made together. I got the images last week and am so pleased with them. I ordered some large prints that just came in and I can not wait to hang them up in our home!

Here are some of our favorites.

WLP1WLP2WLP3

I am so grateful to Whitney and glad to have had the opportunity to celebrate in this way…these images capture us so well. Take a peek at Whitney’s blog post here, too. Thanks so much Whit. I love how you captured our love.

GreyLine

How do you celebrate your anniversary or special occasions?
Is photography something you cherish?

No comments:

Post a Comment