PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Baby on the way

My karaoke-singing, theater-performing, crazy hair color-loving friend Nani is expecting her first child. It’s a boy and I am so excited! This will be my first close-by friend to have a baby that I’ll get to visit and see often. So looking forward to holding this little guy when he arrives.

In the meantime, I got to take pictures of him safe and sound inside this cute little baby belly. I was so glad that Nani and Jordan took me up on my offer to take maternity pictures for them. It’s been too long since I was  behind a camera, so I really enjoyed our afternoon together and am excited to share my favorites from our shoot.

Nani&Jordan1Nani&Jordan2Nani&Jordan3

Congrats my friends! That little guy has the nicest parents. Smile I can’t wait to celebrate his arrival. He’ll be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment